Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
Our financial advisers have accreditation in providing SMSF advice.
With the right advice about setting up and running your SMSF, you can ensure your retirement savings are well managed, diversified, appropriate to your long-term goals – and enable you to sleep well at night.
Whether you are wondering if it is right for you or need better advice and management of your existing fund, our adviser can help make your do-it-yourself’ journey easier and more certain.
When you are considering an SMSF, we can help you:
- Decide whether an SMSF is right for your particular situation
- Set up and administer your SMSF
- Your responsibilities and obligations as trustee / director
- Design and implement your unique investment strategy
- Develop SMSF strategies that will assist you in meeting your specific retirement goals
- Effectively manage your SMSF investments and advise you when changes are necessary to keep you on track
- Ensure that you continue to meet the rules and regulations of a complying SMSF on an ongoing basis